Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog


















A funny story. In "87 I was living in Easthampton with my pet "Bunny" and was heading to ohio for the holidays. I needed a rabbit-sitter.
Enter Kevin and Steve. They said they'd be happy to watch Bunny. Now Bunny was just the cutest, sweetest little bunny you ever laid eyes on and I find it hard to believe the story of complete mayhem that Steve and Kev told me upon my return.
I'll leave it up to Steve to tell you the whole story in a later post. To this day I still find their tale of terror hard to swallow.

5 comments:

Buffy said...

Beware, bunnies can be very vicious. Remember the where-rabbit in Wallace and Gromit? :)

Steve Lavigne Ryan Brown said...

Not Bunny. Bunny loved everyone and was as sweet as could be. I miss her.

Buffy said...

Sorry to hear about your bunny. It's never easy loosing someone you care about.

Steve Lavigne Ryan Brown said...

Thanks Jenny. Sure do appreciate your kind words.

Roseangelo said...

I am laughing at the thought of that cute, sweet little Bunny turning on Steve and Kevin the moment they're left alone with it. Hah!